Sunday, August 16, 2009

God's little miracle Nicolas was born 08/14/09!!


We are so blessed and enjoying every minute God gives us with our very own miracle! Born Friday 8/14/09 at 38 and a half weeks via c section... Nicolas  is nothing short of a complete miracle. He is now over 48 hours old. We are unsure of his future and continue to place that in God's mighty hands. What we do know is that in his first two days he has been weaned off of his oxygen and has excellent oxygen saturation ... usually his monitor stays between 95 and 100..which is so amazing. I will post more about his birth and more pics as time allows. Right now I am going to scoop him back into my arms and love him up. Please pray that he will continue to have a strong airway and that God keeps His hand on all of us. PRAISE GOD .. He has granted us so much more time already than the Drs predicted.

4 comments:

  1. How precious! Congratulations!
    It does not seem enough to say "what a blessing" as I sit here looking at this photo of your Nicolas. May God give you all exactly what you need and fill your lives with immense joy!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna, Just checked up on your blog! Praying for you and Nicolas, and you family. Praise God for the time you have with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! He is so absolutely adorable!!! What a blessing!!! We will be thinking of you and praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is Amber and I just stumbled onto your blog. I have not read everything yet, but I just felt compelled to write you. I lost my 11 week old son, Gavin to a lethal form of skeletal dysplasia 3 weeks ago. Your story is so much like mine, and that is so strange, because I have wondered if other people really go through it. I wish you the best and am very happy that things look so good. Be patient and keep your faith. If you would ever like to contact my email is amberjune84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete