Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Two pink lines

Thanks for stopping by. I am not sure where to start so I guess I will start with the day we found out we were pregnant with our little peanut. Nick and I were both overjoyed when a pregnancy test confirmed what I had felt, we were pregnant. Of course part of me couldn't believe it so we ran to the dollar store and bought three more tests. I had to use the bathroom so bad, but didn't want to because I wanted to take another test! We finally made it home and i took the second test and it again was positive. We were both happy and started dreaming of adding a new blessing to our family. It wasnt long until I started getting morning (all day) sickness and was suffering from extreme exhaustion. I spent a lot of time in bed and used what little energy I had to clean up the house and get the shopping done. It was not fun at all but I knew that it would be well worth it when I finally got to hold our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment